Winter always sucks. (Those of you who don't think that winter always sucks: we believe you'll still agree with the following sentence.) But this past winter has especially sucked. Let us count the ways:
- This winter totally tore up your house.
- This winter gave you eczema.
- All that goddamn rain and snow, and the Southwest is still out of water.
- All those god damn freezing days, and Arctic ice is at its lowest point ever measured.
- All the little birds in England are so sick of this winter, most of them died.
- Along with the fish in Connecticut.
- This winter even sucked on Mars.