A poor, unsuspecting guy caught on fire while sitting in a private booth "watching videos" at a porn shop in San Francisco. He ran out of the shop engulfed in flames. It's still unclear how the fire started, but I have been in the back of more than one porn shop in my day, and it has been known to get a little...um...hot back there?

The victim is currently in the hospital recovering from third degree burns. Let's wish him a speedy recovery. No one deserves such a horrible accident when at their most, um, vulnerable.

[Video via KCBS]