Who was the little girl holding her ears on the balcony? Where are Kate and Will going on their honeymoon? And why can't Angelina "Trashbags" Pivarnick be as happy as those two? Saturday gossip is wearing lace sleeves.
- What was the best part of Friday's Royal Wedding extravaganza? If you said, "no part at all," you're wrong! The answer is the little girl on the balcony frowning, as you can see in the above photo. The girl's real name is Grace van Cutsem, and she is Prince William's goddaughter; she was holding her ears because there were loud planes. Other best parts of the wedding included Princess Beatrice's hat, which was designed to accentuate her dead-eyed stare, and this video of an Anglican verger cartwheeling in Westminster Abbey:
- Speaking of the best parts of the Royal Wedding: The Royal Sex will be occurring at an undisclosed location in the United Kingdom, where Will and Kate will spend the weekend "privately." The Royal Honeymoon will come on a later date, at an undisclosed location. [People]
- America's ex-sweetheart Lindsay Lohan will plead no contest to misdemeanor theft charges relating to a stolen necklace. This means that Lohan will likely serve out her 120-day sentence for violating probation without seeing any additional jail time. [TMZ]
- Our own Princess Diana, former Jersey Shore cast member Angelina "Trashbags" Pivarnick (who is, maybe, pregnant) was apparently dumped by her fiancé after she cheated on him. It was with a firefighter, though, so I think that's okay? [Radar]
- Seventeen-year-old Tallulah Belle Willis, daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, was caught with hard liquor on Friday night. Demi had to go pick her up at the police station, wondering the whole time if her boyfriend was going to jump out with a video camera. [TMZ]
- Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford, who was arrested for marijuana possession last summer, has agreed to deal that would stop him from going to trial: He has to check in with a probation officer once a month, he can't be arrested for one year, and he has to do 24 hours of community service. In a row! Not really. But wouldn't that be fun? Like the show 24, but community-service based, and starring Chace Crawford? [NYDN]
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne owe like two million bucks in taxes. [TMZ]