Now that you know how Paris Hilton is reacting to Osama bin Laden's death, your next question must be, "But how is intellectual vanguard TMZ.com covering this momentous event?" Answer: with a presidential fuck poll.
"I love you, Barack, but not enough to do that until you kill Osama bin Laden." TMZ's fuck poll currently finds that 78 percent of TMZ readers are pretty sure the president had sex with his wife last night. The other 22 percent concluded that Obama was "too tired." [TMZ]