The troubled starlet is on the mend and sending the internet racy pictures of herself. The Situation sued his own father, Lindsay Lohan gets kicked out a party, Leonardo DiCaprio is dating a Gossip Girl. Tuesday's gossip just wants to relax on a beach somewhere.
- Demi Lovato, who had to cancel her tour with the Jonas Brothers to enter rehab for eating disorders and cutting herself, unleashed an online fury when she tweeted a picture of herself wearing a bikini. Don't worry about jail time, she's over 18. When sharing the picture she typed, "I've been working so hard to get healthy and fit.. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'm so excited.. Here's my bikini time body!" Maybe she should work a little bit harder on those double punctuation marks. They make her sentences so fatty! If this is what it takes to make herself feel beautiful, then I say have at it, girl. I would kill to look like that in a bikini. I mean... um, nothing. Never mind. Just look at Demi and leave me alone, OK? [Radar Online, Who Say]
- The Situation has gotten even worse in the Sorrentino household. Jersey Shore instigator Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has officially sued his father, Frank, for illegally using his likeness and damaging his business reputation. Frank set up The Confrontation Site, where he's been talking bad about The Situation and saying that ever since he's gotten famous he's forgotten about his family. Sitch is asking a judge to make his father stop using his trademarked nickname and likeness on the site as soon as possible. Well, I guess we finally see where Mike gets his loud mouth. [TMZ]
- Lindsay Lohan can't even get into parties at her old stomping ground the Chateau Marmont. She was kicked out of some sort of tequila party at the hotel. She wasn't on the guest list and talked her way in and when the powers that be saw her and asked her to leave. Well, at least she looked sober. Small victories, Linds. [P6]
- Looks like Leonardo DiCaprio's heart will go on now that he's broken up with model Bar Refaeli. He's been spotted swanning around Cannes with Serena van der Woodsen herself, Blake Lively. If she starts doing it with an A-List celeb we're going to be stuck with her mumble acting for years to come. Don't say it's so, Leo! [P6]
- In other Gossip Girl relationship news, Blair Waldorf, aka Leighton Meester, is supposedly dating Mac commercial guy Justin Long. Poor Leighton, she wants to be Blake so bad but she's always overshadowed. Take note, Law & Order this would make a great headline to rip from. [People]
- French first lady and ideal of female perfection Carla Bruni is officially pregnant, at least according to her father-in-law who is running around blabbing it to the press. But you knew that already. [NYDN]
- Former Real Housewife of New Jersey and current crazy person Danielle Staub is now working at Scores. Yes, she's a stripper. After being subjected to seeing her pierced vagina in her sex tape (Not Safe For Ever Sleeping Again Without Night Terrors), I can safely say that you don't really want to bring your wad of ones to Scores when Ms. Staub is on duty. Still, this somehow seems like the only fitting second act for Danielle. [TMZ]
- Vogue editrix Anna Wintour's daughter Bee Shaffer has flown out of the nest and moved out to L.A. She left her job working at College Humor and is now employed by Glee creator Ryan Murphy. Apparently she's not working on the show itself, but for other projects in Murphy's sticky little web, including a 3-D Glee movie and a reality show called Model Apartment, which is a reality program about the competitive non-eating circuit. Good luck, Bee.
[Image via Getty]