This stage mom is always trying to make a buck off her famous daughter, including selling racy photos of her. This Cannes juror is spending too much time partying. And this big name actor is Scientology's most recent victim. Damn, why couldn't he just have had a naked photo scandal?
1. "This B list television actress who does movies sometimes has an interesting family history. Anyway, her mom does whatever she can to make a buck off her daughter. Selling stories is easy money. Selling free swag on eBay, and now she has tried selling some half naked photos of her daughter that were taken when her daughter was trying on clothes for a fitting. She thinks she can blame it on one of the designer's staff." [CDaN]
2. "Which high-profile Cannes juror was out partying till 6 a.m. along the Riviera the other night with his Hollywood pals instead of resting up for another day of cinema screenings?" [P6]
3. "Which A-list actor has become a 'Scientology robot' controlled by his wife after she introduced him to the church, according to his friends?" [P6]
4. "This actor has been in several TV series over the years. Since he will be taking a lead role in a series next season, the network arranged a meet and greet with him at the upfronts (a series of meetings where the networks present their television shows to the advertisers). The actor started downing beers early, and by the time of the meet and greet, he was drunk. Now, our actor started out as a happy drunk, hugging and taking photos with fans and signing autographs. But he began losing it after the first hour. At one point, a fan came up to him and told him that they had loved him since [insert name of TV drama]. Instead of politely thanking them, he started yelling 'I'll never get away from that damn show!' He then went on to insult every aspect of the show. Guess he forgot that it was that show that changed his career." [Blind Gossip]
5. "C List celebrity, that lives in LA that got her start on reality TV claims to be the occasional mistress of someone taking a lot of heat for infidelity right now. She is planning to either sell her story and wait to right a tell-all book, so news won't be kept under wraps for long." [BuzzFoto]
6. "Which rival CNN bookers got into a shouting match for all to hear at the network over an ongoing game of guest-poaching?" [P6]