An anonymous trash talker burns Amber Rose. Jennifer Hudson isn't getting what she thinks she's worth. David Beckham drives like an asshole, and Peter Brady is getting a divorce. Memorial Day gossip is here.
- Model Amber Rose, of Kanye West-sexing fame, isn't happy with her Vibe cover story and now she's all up on the Twitter: "Yall don't give a fuck that I have a Mom & Family thats gonna read that fake ass shit I gave yall a truthful interview & Yall f##ked me." Damn! Why's she so mad? Animal NY points to some quotes in the print edition of Vibe that may have set her off: "In Hawaii [Amber] was being obnoxious in the studio like, ‘What the fuck? I wanna fucking eat,'" says an anonymous source. "Kanye got so mad because here he is trying to record and she keeps talking about, ‘Let's go back to the house, I wanna fuck. We haven't fucked in two days.' I left the room for 10 minutes and when I came back he [told her], ‘Yo get the fuck up out of here!' She left the room crying." (Ed: That Kanye quote is awesome) [Animal NY]
- Persistence doesn't always pay off: Four years after Jennifer Hudson's agent began shopping around a book about her weight loss, a seven-figure book deal is still nowhere to be found. Publishers are said to be waiting for Hudson to pitch a book on how she dealt with the murders of her mother, brother and nephew in 2008. [P6]
- David Beckham drives like an asshole, and TMZ has the 911 calls from an accident he was involved in on May 6 to prove it. Becks was apparently "driving recklessly" before he rear ended someone on the highway in his Escalade. [TMZ]
- Vin Diesel is That Guy. [P6]
- No, rapper Nelly did not blow all of his money on "coke, steroids, Ashanti (the R&B singer and Nelly's rumored girlfriend), pills and gambling," but it would be cool if he actually did. One of Nelly's former managers, "Slim," was making shit up on Twitter, says Nelly. [Popeater]
- Peter Brady (sorry, Christopher Knight) and Adrianne Curry are reportedly getting a divorce after five years of marriage. [Us]
[Image via Getty]