Reese Witherspoon gives an ad hoc seminar on safe sexting. Jennifer Aniston launches a PDA offensive with yet another male co-star. Kim Kardashian has wedding dress drama. Pippa Middleton never sweats. Monday gossip has sex tape remorse.
- Reese Witherspoon subtly dissed Kim Kardashian and Blake Lively at last night's MTV Movie Awards:
I get it, girls, that it's cool to be a bad girl. But it is possible to make it in Hollywood without doing a reality show. When I came up in the business, if you made a sex tape, you were embarrassed and you hid it under your bed. And if you took naked pictures of yourself on your cellphone, you hide your face, people! Hide your face!
Sage advice for starlets and congressmen alike. Maybe New York lawmakers will hire her for that sexting reeducation program. Among those lauding Reese for this speech: Lindsay Lohan, for some confusing reason. [TMZ, Us, @LindsayLohan, photo via Getty]
- People says Jessica Biel and Gerard Butler are having a "Cajun courtship." Their publicists and various gaydars say they're "just friends." [People]
- Speaking of co-star relationships. Mere days after denying a relationship with Wanderlust co-star Justin Theroux, Jennifer Aniston went to an MTV Movie Awards afterparty and did this:
She adjusted [Justin's] tie, and he gave her a sweet kiss, sweetly rubbing her cheek. Wearing a black dress with a short leather jacket, she smiled ear-to-ear and leaned into her man, who rubbed her neck…. they exchanged kisses throughout the night. When it was time to leave, Theroux grabbed her booty and stole another kiss!
- Ice-T and Coco's 10th anniversary wedding vow renewal was a festival of pimp cups and cleavage. [DailyMail]
- Pippa Middleton ran a triathlon and was fresh as a daisy while crossing the finish line. The guy next to her, who does not look fresh as a daisy, is a little bit pissed that this terrible photo may be his 15 minutes of fame. [NYDN, image via Getty]
- Big Kim Kardashian announcement: "I keep on changing my mind" about the wedding dress. That's code for, "make me a better offer, dress endorsement people." [People]
- Nikki Reed on her engagement to a guy from American Idol: "He's the one. He's the one. He says he's going to release a Nikki Reed EP." So now you can imagine the tween nymphomaniac from Thirteen every time you hear his songs. [E!]
- Zuma, 2-year-old son of Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani is recovering from a "freak accident" fall from a countertop that resulted in a broken arm. Rossdale described the event as "horrific." [People]
- Piers Morgan and journalist wife Celia Walden are expecting their first child. Simon Cowell is expected to critique the child labor. [Popeater]
- Cameron Diaz and A-Rod have broken up! No, they're still together! No, he bit her head off after mating, then tried to use her pin-thin legs to shoot steroids! [PeopleUs]
- After a catastrophic jetski accident, singer Sean Kingston is awake and alert in a Florida intensive care unit. The "composite" image TMZ used to illustrate this story is kind of freaking me out. [TMZ]