Ice-T and Coco give marriage advice. Is Jennifer Aniston a boyfriend stealer? Thandie Newton names the director who took advantage of her when she was 16. Ed Westwick gets in a shoving match at a bar. Tuesday gossip is aggressive.
- You know an interview is going well when it involves the phrase "sex circus." Vibe to Ice-T and Coco: "How can I have a marriage that comes with a sex circus of a love life?" The answer:
Ice T: Marry somebody that turns you the fuck on.
Coco: Don't think that you're going to turn them into some sexual demon when you get married. They have to already be the sexual demon beforehand.
Ice T: But wait for your ultimate sexual partner, try that one. That's a good start. If you start with that and keep that alive, hopefully the person isn't an idiot and shit doesn't go wrong. One of the things that help messes up a sex life is just basic stress in the relationship though. If you have a stressful relationship there‘s not going to be sex.
- Sane advice, which is sort of disappointing. I was hoping for impossibly filthy tales of physics-defying depravity. On the other hand, wouldn't it be amazing if these two had a colossally boring love life? Silent, awkward, missionary sex. No words exchanged. Eye contact averted. Leave your shirt and socks on. [Vibe, image via Getty]
- Speaking of romance, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio went to Disneyland together. I literally cannot think of a worse place for a date, particularly if it was hot out. There's nothing more unpleasant than being an adult trapped in a neverending maze of angry, overheated babies and uncannily animorphed perverts. On the other hand, cotton candy! [Us]
- Katie Couric on Donald Trump's presidential run: "He was acting like a jackass." [Tonight Show]
- Did Jennifer Aniston steal her new boyfriend from some other lady? This could change our Sadiston narrative entirely! Instead of a lonely cat lady sucking cheez whiz straight from the can, she could be a man-stealing sex bomb, licking cheez whiz off your boyfriend's chest. [Celebitchy]
- Nicky Hilton went clubbing with her mom and "wowed the crowd with dance moves" like "the Robot" and "fist-pumping." [P6]
- Ed Westwick did tequila shots at a bar, "unplugged the bar's iPod without asking, plugging in his own but didnt press play," then berated everyone present, "Who the [bleep] are you? No, no, no. Who the [bleep] are you?" Then he screamed at some lady to "get out of here" and got into a shoving match with some other lady's husband. Charming. [P6]
- Jessica Biel rode on Gerard Butler's motorcycle with him. They are either "hot 'n' heavy on the hog" or "just friends," depending who you ask. [Us]
- When Thandie Newton was 16, she had an affair with (was statutorily raped by?) then-39-year-old director John Duigan: "I was a very shy, very sweet girl. I wasn't in control of the situation. Would I have liked things to be different? Sure. But I can now value myself more for the way I got through it. I don't see myself as a victim." It started in Australia, where Thandie shot Duigan movie Flirting (co-starring Nicole Kidman) and continued for six years. [Daily Mail]
- Cameron Diaz on denying a rumor that she broke up with Alex Rodriguez: "It's fine to say whatever you want as long as you actually don't know what's going on in my life." This just in: Cameron Diaz is a whippit-addicted mountain goat with designs on Bieber's virginity. [AOLtv]
- Rob Pattinson "couldn't keep his hands off" of tasty-smelling girlfriend Kristen Stewart at a party. Gawd, Edward, quit playing with your food. [E!]
- Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, is "emotionally bankrupt," "disgusting," "worthless," and "unlovable," according to Sarah Ferguson. Her mother thought she was the antichrist and her father took away her pet ponies. That last sentence is not a joke. [Telegraph, Celebitchy]
- Jennifer Lopez successfully blocked the sale of a "sexy honeymoon tape" that doesn't actually show her having sex, but has some awkward upskirt angles or something. You know the marriage is doomed when your new husband pulls a paparazzi on your crotch the day after your wedding. [TMZ]