Kim Kardashian threatens to sue a tabloid and denies a football player's sexy stories. Scarlett Johansson is a pushy conversationalist. Emma Stone sucked her thumb until she was 11. Flo Rida gets arrested. Thursday gossip contains two truths and a lie, but which is which?
- Following an In Touch story about Kim Kardashian cheating on Kris Humphries and having "graphic phone sex" with New England Patriot Bret Lockett (as opposed to non-graphic phone sex?), Kim announced she would sue In Touch for defamation:
This guy should be ashamed of himself. Calling up a magazine and making up an entirely fake story just to get attention!?!?! [...] It makes me sick to my stomach that any one can call up a magazine, tell an entirely fake story, provide fake proof, and the magazine will go ahead and run it… just to sell copies!!!
Bret responded by reiterating his claim that he had a five-month affair with Kim and has "phone records, text messages, and very personal cell phone pics of Kim." And "if push comes to shove, he's willing to present the evidence in court." I never know how to process it when both parties claim the other is telling a bald-faced lie, presented with complete certainty. Is someone having a manic episode, or something? [Kim Kardashian, TMZ, TMZ, Popeater, In Touch, images via Bauer-Griffin and InTouch]
So who, you ask, is Bret Lockett? He's a safety for the New England Patriots and an aspiring rapper. Here is the music video, featuring dancing dolphins, a toucan, and a waterfall. [YouTube]
- Meanwhile, details from Kim's "shocking prenup" are emerging: Momager Kris Jenner drew the contracts, which keep Kim and Kris Humphries' wages and assets completely separate in the event of divorce. But what about Kim's engagement ring? Kris blew a quarter of his net worth on that baby. (Assuming he actually paid for it. Which he might not have.) [Us]
- Why did Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson break up? "She pushed herself into his conversations. She sat down between him and Robert DeNiro. Robert was like 'What?' and made a face." Also, she likes posing for pictures more than he does. Also, Sean is a commitmentphobe. [Us]
- Emma Stone had braces, glasses, and sucked her thumb until she was 11. "I never felt, like, dorky. I was just like, 'Yup, these are my braces. I've had them forever." [Elle]
- Ja Rule began his two-year sentence for felony attempted criminal possession of a weapon yesterday. Last words before going into the slammer: "See y'all later." [E!]
- Speaking of rappers in peril, Flo Rida was pulled over in his $1.7M Bugatti last night and arrested for a DUI. Here's his bloodshot mugshot. [TMZ]
- Dancing with the Stars judge Mary Murphy says Arnold Schwarzenegger once rode an elevator with her makeup artist, and hit on her: "The door shut, the two of them in there, and he leans down and says, 'Do you want to kiss me?'" Christ, the man is compulsive. For the record, Mary Murphy's makeup artist did not want to kiss Arnold. [Popeater]
- George Clooney's Italian sex bomb girlfriend is "a firm believer in marriage, in the future I will be married." [Us]
- Britney Spears and a perfume company that helps sell her sexy stinkwater are locked in a messy legal battle. [TMZ]
- Super skinny LeAnn Rimes says she is healthier than she has ever been: "People are calling me bulimic or anorexic, and these are real issues and diseases—that I don't have." [People]
- James Franco and drag queen bestie Kalup Linzy are making an album of "experimental" music together. [E!]