Crystal Harris goes to the pool with Heidi Montag. Frankie Muniz runs for office. Kirstie Alley annoys people on the train. Sunday gossip is a runaway bride.
- Blonde person Crystal Harris was supposed to get married to Hugh Hefner on Saturday, but instead she hosted a pool party with Heidi Montag. (There they are above, with Spencer.) We're not, honestly, sure which one would be worse! Hefner, meanwhile, has "moved on" from Crystal with a new blonde person, Anna Sophia Berglund; they "have taken to calling each other 'babe' around other people," which is surely a sign of true love. [People; Daily Mail; TMZ]
- News that Frankie Muniz is, according to a brief announcement on Twitter, "running for public office," apparently in 2016, led off Mike Allen's Playbook today, and is expected to be the lead story on all the Sunday talk shows. Muniz has so far refused to elaborate on his plans except to say that he will be "announcing soon" and that he "Just opened a box in [his] garage and found... an old school XBox." Reactions thus far are mixed: "I saw you last night in a CSI episode =) well I think.. #badmemory anyway you did awesome xox," analyst Alexis!!* ♡♡♡♡ replied. [@FRANKIEMUNIZ]
- Rapper and actor Tone Loc was arrested on domestic violence charges. [TMZ]
- Pippa Middleton is still dating her boring old boyfriend and not someone new and exciting like future U.S. President Frankie Muniz. [Daily Mail]
- Jennifer Lopez may ditch American Idol for ¡Que Viva!: The Chosen, a new Latin music show that she'd host with her husband, Marc Anthony. We're not her managers or anything, but we think she should do a sequel to Out of Sight. [NYDN]
- Kirstie Alley was apparently super annoying on the train the other day, according to Andrea Mitchell. "Dancing w/ the stars? Sbound Acela held up in Philly so Kirstie Alley and entourage could get off then re board and collect all their bags," Mitchell wrote, with a quill pen, in cursive, on a piece of parchment, and then sent to the Post via carrier pigeon. [Page Six]
- We have been so worried about Heidi Bivens, Justin Theroux's 14-year live-in girlfriend who was dumped in favor of Jennifer Aniston, but it sounds like she is dating some new guy so hopefully it's working out for her. [Page Six]