Will and Kate are exploring Los Angeles. Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart are adding another person to their threesome. Octomom gets in a fight with Wilma Flintstone. Saturday gossip is bringing all of its kids on the plane!
- Following a whirlwind (and fascinating!) tour of Canada—including a rodeo in Calgary at which Prince William donned a cowboy hat—Prince William and Kate Middleton touched down in Los Angeles on Friday. It's Kate's first time in the U.S., so they did touristy stuff like attend "a conference about U.K. trade investment in Beverly Hills" and then a reception at the Consular-General's pad, where William talked with David Beckham, about fish and chips or something. Have fun in L.A., you crazy kids! [People]
- Our dear old friends Rebecca Gayheart and Eric "McSteamy" Dane will be welcoming a fourth to their little threesome! That's right, Gayheart is pregnant with the couple's second child. And in what is definitely a total coincidence, their pal Kari-Ann Peniche, with whom Gayheart and Dane used to bathe, is also pregnant. Peniche's husband, filing for divorce, says he doesn't know who the father is. Obviously, we don't either! [Life & Style, NYDN]
- David Beckham, who plays cricket, or whatever, secretly took a photograph of his pregnant wife, Posh Spice. "She looks amazing," Beckham wrote on Facebook, "so close now to the baby being born." This is the first time scientists will be able to observe an alien giving birth up close. [Facebook]
- Nadya "Octomom" Suleman and each of her 101 children occupied the entire business-class section of a flight yesterday. "The passengers were waiting for pandemonium to break out," sources tell the New York Post. Well, did it? The Post remains silent on that score, but TMZ reveals that Octomom got in a fight with Kristen Johnston of 3rd Rock from the Sun and The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, who told Suleman to "get more help" and stormed off the plane, never to be seen again. The next day, Suleman quietly filled out a new birth certificate for a new baby... a baby who looked oddly similar... to Kristen Johnston. Dramatic chord! Roll credits! [Page Six]
- Arnold will keep the house in his divorce from Maria Shriver, and convert it into a colosseum in which he will participate in gladitorial games and orgies. Shriver is dropping $10 million on a house in Brentwood, for some reason. [NYDN]
- This is what Rob Lowe will look like in the new movie about Drew Peterson, the policeman who allegedly killed Caylee Anthony before escaping in a white Bronco with O.J. He should do a stint as Peterson on Parks and Recreation! Think of the season finale! [NYM]
- Having declared Los Angeles "played out," Tila Tequila will now move to New York City, which she plans to "conquer." Tila, honey child: Los Angeles was never played in. But best of luck in New York, where all you need to do to become famous is lick your own shoes on the subway. Or dress up in underwear and a cowboy hat. As the old song goes: "If you can make it here, you're probably an awful person." [TMZ]