New York City is overrun by cats. The city's launching a program to sterilize strays, just to avoid having to build more shelters to hold the teeming masses of fur and teeth. What do we do with all these cats?
- Trap em; shave em; Village Halloween Parade em.
- Convert more cats to Christianity, so that they will remain abstinent.
- Convert more cats to Mormonism, so that they will move to Utah.
- Do lost cats always need to be "found?" Or should we let them pursue their dreams, of freedom?
- Import dogs.
- Tax breaks for cat hoarders.
- Big huge boat full of cats in the Hudson River.
- Life size sculpture of the Empire State Building made out of cats.
- Cat cabs.
- Kill them.
(Oh, that's terrible)
[Photo: Timothy Krause/Flickr]