Arnold Schwarzenegger has a very awkward birthday with Maria Shriver. Al Pacino's got family trouble. Ashton Kutcher stole Will Smith's trailer, we think. Yes! It's Sunday gossip.
- Happy birthday to Arnold Schwarzenegger, who turned 64 on Saturday and celebrated by having lunch with his sons Patrick and Christopher and shopping at Barneys. Maria Shriver met up with trio to give Schwarzenegger her gift, which was not murdering him on sight. That night, Schwarzenegger wrestled a bear to death, demonstrating to his clan that he was still fit to rule. [Radar]
- Al Pacino's daughter Julie, an "aspiring film director," was arrested last night in Manhattan for a DWI. (She apparently drank three beers, "smoked weed," and blew a .12; also, her Mercedes had an expired registration.) Something something this whole courtroom's out of order, am I right? LOL! [NYP]
- Ashton Kutcher has a huge trailer on the set of Five Halves of Men.It looks a little bit like Will Smith's trailer, actually? So maybe they're the same person. "What about cutting costs in this economy?" wonders Nobel prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, posting on TMZ as commenter "mid." [TMZ]
- For "for bringing attention to refugees from the country's 1992-95 war," Angelina Jolie was given "The Heart of Sarajevo" award at the Sarajevo Film Festival. "There is no greater example of the strength of artists than a festival that begun during the war and grows stronger every year. I find it remarkable," she told the crowd as she accepted the award. Jolie is currently directing a movie, In the Land of Blood and Honey, starring local actors, about a Serb man and Bosnian woman who fall in love. Brad Pitt, also in attendance, was given "The Fart of Sarajevo" award. [NYDN]
- As we predicted yesterday, rugby player Mike Tindall married Zara Phillips, granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II. Everyone wore hats. [Daily Mail]
[image via Splash]