Mercede Johnston claims that Bristol Palin both did and did not want to be pregnant with her brother's child. Doug Hutchison claims that the emails sent by his 16-year-old wife were actually sent by "hackers." Saturday gossip is now has a better credit rating than the U.S. government.
- Mercede Johnston, the sister of Levi Johnston, the young man who performed penetrative sex with Bristol Palin, the daughter of Native American trickster god Sarah Palin, gave an interview in this month's Playboy, in which she claims that "Bristol's pregnancy wasn't... an accident. She and Levi planned it. They were trying to conceive for months." Later, Johnston—apparently unconcerned about undermining her own wild claims—says that Bristol, upon finding out she was pregnant, texted Levi to say "Ever since the moment I found out I was pregnant, I prayed to God you weren't the father." Accompanying the interview are photographs of Mercede Johnston's sexual body parts. [Page Six]
- Johnston also claims in the interview that Track Palin did drugs ("OxyContin and mostly cocaine") and that Sarah Palin would have a "mental breakdown" if she were president. [Page Six]
- Those hilarious emails we published yesterday of child bride Courtney Stodden intently demanding three million dollars to be interviewed about how she is 16 and married to a 51-year-old creepo who is not even a famous actor? Well that not-even famous actor, Doug Hutchison, says he was hacked. "I've changed my password, my security question, nothing seems to work," he tells Radar Online. Doug, "nothing is working" because you were not hacked. Your wife sent those emails. You were hacked by your wife. Hutchison says he "cancelled all of my AOL accounts that I've had for 13 years," so it's not a total loss for him. [Radar Online]
- Speaking of horrible reality television families, White House Party Crashers Michaele and Tareq Salahi are looking for a surrogate mom in order to have a tiny little Salahi to irrevocably fuck up in their pathological quest for fame. [TMZ]
- Novelist Ethan Hawke and his wife Ryan Shawhughes (go Princeton High!) had their second baby a couple weeks ago. Her name is India, and they took her to a restaurant in a hotel. [Page Six]
- Singer Demi Lovato says her breakdown came around because of her own "internal issues," and not because of Joe Jonas. [NYDN]
[image via AP]