Will Smith and Jada Pinkett enter a Ring Cycle of divorce rumors. Jane Lynch was a NyQuil addict. Miley Cyrus' weird goth brother knocks up a Disney star. Clark Gable's grandson is criminally annoying with a laser pointer. Wednesday gossip sleeps around.
- Yesterday, In Touch reported that Will and Jada Pinkett Smith—Scientology super couple and breeders of superior childbots—had separated, and that a Jada Pinkett-Marc Anthony affair on the set of Hawthorne caused the Smith break-up and the J.Lo-Anthony one. Jada's publicist's first comment on the matter: "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this… Lord. I'm going back to bed." (Maybe she was surprised to be fielding a hetero rumor?) The next official comment was a tweet from Will's teen son Trey Smith: "Did #WillandJada split? No they did NOT split ! False information." Then Jada's publicist got her shit together just enough to deny half of the rumor, but not the half people were talking about: "Everything about the Marc Anthony story is completely false, but we are not commenting on whether they are separating or not." Finally, Will and Jada officially denied the whole damn thing: "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
Why so much confusion? Were they trying to take the high road? Or was there a kernel of truth to the allegation? TMZ reports the couple is "having significant problems" but hasn't yet "pulled the trigger." Radar reports that the Smiths are raising a "legal team" to deal with the issue—but to sue In Touch, or to help them divorce? The report doesn't specify! Either way, Jada's publicist's nap time is totally ruined. [InTouch, InTouch, ET, Us, People, @TheOfficialTrey, TMZ, Radar, image via Getty]
- After kicking her addiction to alcohol, Jane Lynch became a NyQuil junkie. "Though no longer drinking Miller Lite I was in need of something to soothe me. The fact that NyQuil had alcohol in it was not something I acknowledged at all. I still considered myself on the wagon…. I'd close the drapes, take a swig of NyQuil, toast with a simple 'bye bye' and go into a deep sleep." [Daily Mail, Celebitchy]
- Kim Kardashian's "wedding album" is on newsstands now. "It was like we were in heaven," she said. "And the angels were made of money, and did you know God is a producer at E!," Kris Humphries added in the version of this article written in my head. "Maybe you saw God's first reality show, it's called The Real World, not to be confused with The Real World. MTV never even bothered with a Garden of Eden season." [People]
- Speaking of Kim, her sex tape made tons of money during her wedding weekend. [TMZ]
- Also, Kris Humphries' teammates now call him "Kate Middleton." [P6]
- Clark Gable's grandson Clark Gable III has been charged with three felony counts of "pointing a laser at an aircraft." Apparently that's a felony? Because it could blind the pilot? CG3 stands accused of "flashing a laser pointer" at an LAPD chopper three times while riding in a car. Maximum punishment: Three years in state prison. [TMZ]
- Brenda Song, a Disney star who plays Andrew Garfield's crazy girlfriend in The Social Network, is reportedly expecting a baby with Miley Cyrus' weird goth brother Trace Cyrus. Mazel tov! [Celebuzz, image via Getty]
- The 11-year-old boy who plays January Jones' son on Mad Men walked back his claim that J.J. is an unapproachable jerk: "It's an intimidating character. I mean, that's the character. Betty Draper is an intimidating woman." Already downplaying gossip reports like a star. The celebu-instincts are strong in this one. [E!]
- Lady Gaga and Jamie Foxx have ties to a pair of alleged drug kingpins whom the DEA just busted. Apparently one of is Jamie's friend, and the other helped Gaga launch a line of headphones. [Radar]
- Demi Lovato went to "Disneyland with the girls" and posed in stripper shoes and Mickey Mouse ears with all her hair-extension-heavy friends. Somewhere, a Disney executive is crying. [@DemiLovato]
- Olivia Newton-John's Australian socialite daughter Chloe Lattanzi was forced to call off her wedding because it turned out her fiance was already married. Turns out "martial arts expert"James Driskill has a secret wife in Switzerland. [Daily Mail]
- Mildred Baena, ex-maid ex-lover of Arnold Schwarzenegger, took her half-Schwarzenegger son back-to-school shopping at Office Depot. He'll be back. [Radar]