Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva reach a custody settlement, Minka Kelly might be moving on, Jennifer Aniston just moved, Brad Pitt saved a life, and Kim Kardashian has returned from her honeymoon. Saturday Gossip is weathering the storm.
- Has Minka Kelly already moved on from American Hero Derek Jeter? People quotes a source on the set of Charlie's Angels, who says Kelly has been spending a lot of time with co-star Ramon Rodriguez, "talking in his trailer way after hours, and often late into the night." Sounds promising! The self-appointed chaperone adds, "They have been together long after they need to be for the show." Oh, but another source says that's just because "Ramon is basically the only guy on set." Ouch. [People]
- Speaking of heroes, an extra on the set of World War Z accidentally fell down on the ground during a shoot, but Brad Pitt appeared from the clouds on a white stallion and "scooped the woman up." Dreams really do come true. [Us]
- Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva have reached an agreement over custody of their daughter, Lucia. A hearing is set for Wednesday on the terms and conditions of the settlement. [Radar]
- Jennifer Aniston and the evil DJ from Zoolander Justin Theroux have rented a house together in the Hollywood Hills while they look for a permamnet place. [People]
- How are famous people preparing for Hurricane Irene? Khloe Kardashian made preparations so that DASH NYC won't be completely annihilated from the face of the earth, while Sarah Jessica Parker bought batteries and water, and Alec Baldwin dusted off his Thigh Master. [Us]
- Something something Michael Lohan something something rehab something something money. [Radar]
- Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are back from their honeymoon!!! Kim got all up on the Twitter last night: "Back in the US and it feels sooo good! Had such a fun relaxing time away! Back to reality!" Yes, back to the daily grind. [@KimKardashian]