Harry is coming to the U.S.! Mark Ronson and Cheyenne Jackson both get married! And Kim Kardashian faces a terrible truth! Sunday gossip is wearing white for the last time this year.
- Attention, single ladies! And single men in five states! Prince Harry is coming to the U.S. for helicopter training (a British royal tradition dating back to William the Conqueror), and he told me he thinks you're cute! He'll be in El Centro, Calif. most of the time, but may take a trip to Las Vegas and blow it up from his chopper. [People]
- Mark Ronson, the man who invented hip-hop, married model Josephine De La Baume in the South of France at a wedding attended by Lily Allen, Kate Moss, and a talking field mouse who granted wishes to the assembled guests. The couple gave a toast to Amy Winehouse. [Us]
- Pauly D waived his $40,000 appearance fee for a gig he DJed at Kim Kardashian's store, as a wedding present. An even better wedding present would be to not DJ at all, am I right? Because he's bad at DJing? Boom! Got jokes all day! [TMZ]
- Bill Clinton tried to walk his dog illegally on the beach after Hurricane Irene, and had to be kicked off by a cop—and it turned out the cop was Al Gore! Ha, ha, no. But wouldn't that have been great? [Page Six]
- Confronted with the devastating news that she will likely never get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Kim Kardashian told the New York Daily News "I respect it ... but ... you know." Powerful words! [NYDN]
- 30 Rock and Glee star Cheyenne Jackson married his longtime boyfriend Monte Lapka in the Hamptons. According to New York state law, one straight couple now has to get a divorce. [People]