LiLo "rudely confronts" her millionaire boyfriend's wife. Did Queen Latifah leave her girlfriend for someone new? George Clooney reminisces on his youth as a farmhand. Shaq and Will Smith go to the Cheesecake Factory. TGIFriday gossip.
- Remember Lindsay Lohan's new makeout buddy, millionaire hotelier Vikram Chatwal, whom she kissed and "did a bunch of shady shit" with in front of an open window? You know, the one gets her into parties even when she's blacklisted? Turns out he's married. To a model. Who is the mother of his child. Lindsay met her on Wednesday night, when she crashed a dinner Vikram was hosting:
Lohan rudely confronted stunning Priya Sachdev at the Dream Downtown on Wednesday night, saying with obvious disdain, "You are his wife?" This was followed by a sour face right out of her movie Mean Girls, spies said.
Priya was very dignified, but Lindsay was so rude. She acted as if she'd had no idea Vikram was married, and tried to make it clear that Vikram was her friend. Others had to step in to calm things down.
Apparently Vikram and Priya have been on and off since 2006, when they married. They have a child together, which is convenient for LiLo, in terms of extra bedrooms and stuff:
Lindsay had been staying at Vikram's house and even installed her hairdresser in the baby's room, but was told to leave before his wife arrived from India with the child a few days ago. His father, Sant Singh, has tried to order Lindsay out numerous times.
Sidenote: Scanning various photo services for pictures of Vikram, it is not at all surprising but still pretty ridiculous that jewelry designer Waris Alhuwalia is constantly misidentified as Vikram Chatwal. New York City nightlife cannot have two turban-wearing 'it' boys! They must fight to the death. Quick, put Lindsay Lohan inside a Trojan horse and send her to infiltrate Waris' jewelry design studio, and loot it. [Page Six, LiLo via Pacific Coast News, Chatwal/Sachdev via Getty]
- Speaking of Lindsay Lohan, people are worrying that she isn't going to complete her community service on time, again. [Radar]
- Will Smith and Shaquille O'Neal ran into each other at the Cheesecake Factory. That sentence starts with such promise, and ends with such letdown. Probably the only place with big enough portions for a man-giant like Shaq, though. [People]
- Kirstie Alley only recently resumed her sex life, because "I didn't like the way I looked, and I didn't want to have fat sex." [DailyMail, People]
- Beyonce says pregnancy makes her feel "very empowered." [People]
- Did Queen Latifah leave her personal trainer girlfriend of eight years for a new lady named Eboni Nichols, whom she hung out with at the U.S. Open and maybe Barcelona? If Eboni turns out to be her cousin or something, we're going to feel so gross. [Celebitchy]
- Before he was famous, George Clooney spent the summer when he was 21 "cutting tobacco in Kentucky for a living, making $3 an hour." [Parade]
- Rosie O'Donnell is pissed that Oprah had herself photoshopped skinnier than her on the cover of O magazine, says an "insider." [Enquirer via Celebitchy]
- Wanda Sykes is going public with her recent bout with breast cancer. Following a voluntary breast reduction in February, her doctors discovered she had early-stage breast cancer. She got a double mastectomy "because now I have zero chance of having breast cancer." [Us]
- Kris Humphries was an "absolute jerk" as a teenager. I mean, duh. He was the star athlete at a giant public high school in suburban Minnesota. (Fun fact: My high school had a rivalry with his.) Probably went to his head. [The Famous, Us]