America's most beloved couple, Jesse James and Kat Von D, are no longer together. Queen Elizabeth picked out Prince William's wedding outfit. Lady Gaga needed a private pool. Sunday gossip is preparing to subpoena the members of Jefferson Starship.
- In a post on her Facebook page, America's favorite Tattoo Artist Kat Von D announced that she's broken up with America's favorite Guy Who's Into Nazi Stuff, Jesse James. "It was clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life," Von D told People, where the path that Jesse James is on involves shoving a shotgun up your ass and smearing your upper lip with poop, and the path that Kat Von D is on... doesn't. [Kat Von D]
- The Daily Mail has an exclusive interview with Prince William in which he drops such juicy gossip-nuggets as "My grandmother is incredible" and "My relationship with my grandmother has gone from strength to strength." Searing stuff! You can also learn about how Queen Elizabeth picked out William's wedding outfit ("'I was given a categorical: "No, you'll wear this!"' he says.") and how if you pop by his cottage you're "likely to bump into him wearing chinos, open-necked shirt and tank top." Is the tank top over the open-necked shirt, or...? [The Daily Mail]
- Lady Gaga checked out of her room at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas because it didn't have a private pool to store her cocoons in preparation for the trip back to Antarea. [Page Six]
- Have any questions you'd like to see members of Journey answer under oath? Get in touch with Tareq Salahi, whose legal team will, he claims, subpoena the entire band as part of his upcoming divorce trial from wife Michaele Salahi. Salahi also says his wife will receive nothing in the divorce thanks to the prenup, and that she'll take on half of their $3 million (!) debt. He also said "I am a deeply damaged person whose pathological need for attention is likely a symptom of serious psychological issues that I will be treating with a professional starting immediately." J/K! He actually said the divorce trial "will be a circus." [NYDN]
- Molly Sims married producer Scott Stuber on Saturday.[People]
[image via Getty]