This actor made an advance on his costar by barging into a trailer in the buff. These two famous gentlemen are into the booger sugar and this television set is full of drama. Let's just hope they have locks on the trailer doors.
1. "This A list couple recently married. They were co-stars and then became lovers. Our actor already had a significant other in his life, but he really wanted his co-star. So, he told his then girlfriend he would be working late, got a production assistant to let him into the actresses' trailer and was waiting there for her naked as the day he was born. Unfortunately she was not alone, as her assistant had come with her. The assistant saw what she saw and then went away. Apparently the rest of it worked though since the couple got together." [CDaN]
2. "He is not really coke dad, because he is not a dad, but this B-/C+ actor has made it very clear to his new celebrity/reality star girlfriend who is a mom that he plans on continuing to party whether there is a child present or not. 'Just keep the kid away from the coke, and there will not be a problem.'" [CDaN]
3. "This male singer from an ensemble group was allegedly seen snorting coke at really dump crack house in Chicago this last week. It would surprise you because of his clean-cut image." [BuzzFoto]
4. "This almost network show is all about drama. It seems though there is even more drama off the set and it involves a bunch of jealousies. The people on this show have been in this space before, many times. It seems though one of the reasons they keep turning up in this space is because of one of the actresses on the show. At this point she is probably the most well known. It was not always the case but she has made sure to toss her competition out of the way. Whether it is whispering to producers about the drug problems of another actress on the show, or making up stories about how a guest actress bad mouthed the writers so that guest actress is rarely seen anymore, our actress has used every trick she can, including sleeping with several of the producers to make sure she stays the star." [CDaN]
5. "Which producer of a VH1 reality show is fed up with negotiations over contracts for Basketball Wives? The producer was overheard telling people that the ladies 'better fall in line' or they'll be booted 'like the New York Housewives.'" [P6]
6. "Which political power couple is on the outs and living separately? Despite denying it, they're distraught as they try to pick up the pieces of their marriage." [P6]
7. "Which wealthy businessman didn't tip the help at his daughter's wedding?" [P6]