This actor's marriage is on the rocks because he got an old girlfriend knocked up. This rapper is having unprotected sex with fans and this actress is paying for her sister's medical bills. Are they for prenatal care?
1. "This married actor had a one-night stand with one of his exes, who is an actress in an acclaimed television show. She wound up pregnant. The actor's wife found out about the baby, and, to no one's surprise, went completely ballistic. Both the actor and his wife tried every tactic (money, lawyers, threats to ruin her career) to convince the ex to terminate the pregnancy. Despite enormous pressure from all sides, the ex decided to keep the baby. The actor's marriage is now on the rocks. We're not sure how long everyone can remain tight-lipped about this one. It will be difficult to keep such a bombshell out of divorce proceedings, which will likely occur before the New Year." [Blind Gossip]
2. "This A++ list rap star who has been quite of late is not only hooked on heroin, but also has hepatitis. Hopefully that is all he has since he keeps having unprotected sex with as many fans a day as he can." [CDaN]
3. "This starlet has a lot of siblings. The oldest sibling has a couple of kids and just recently lost their job. The starlet doesn't have a ton of cash to throw around but is helping the older sibling (who is not famous) pay for medical insurance for the family. She doesn't want anyone to know because some of her business dealings are with staunch Republicans, a rarity in H-town." [BuzzFoto]
4. "This relationship never happened for fans, but it is happening in real life. Despite being married, this C+ actress with one huge role has been basically living with this B list actor who has now had a couple of hit shows and is also still married. Kind of." [CDaN]
5. "This A list mogul set the standard for every record producer/artist who came after him. Well, they would probably go ahead and not want the first wife, but everything else is OK. Anyway, lately our mogul has been going on blind dates. His only rule? 'They need to be white and not talk very much.'" [CDaN]