Why did Kris Humphries ditch his wedding ring to carry moving boxes? Shiloh Jolie-Pitt and Kingston Rossdale might be in love. Dina Lohan is shopping a memoir. Kanye's Occupy Wall Street outfit was worth more than $30,000. TGIFriday gossip.
- Wait, are Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries actually breaking up? I was sure that rumor was fake (it's only been two months!) but last night Kris was photographed carrying moving boxes out of his and Kim's Manhattan hotel room, with a naked ring finger. Today is Kim's 31st birthday, so this could either be an extremely inopportune break-up fight, a really juicy plot for her TV show, trollbait, or a coincidence. Kourtney & Kim Take New York is wrapping, so it's possible Kris was just helping the girls pack up in preparation for their return to L.A. Besides, if he was leaving him, wouldn't he use a side door, and slip away in quiet shame or something? On the other hand, Kris has a tendency to bristle against Kardashian family orders, so maybe he did it to spite them? Kim always says her idol is Liz Taylor, so maybe she's embarking on the serial nuptials phase of her life, now. [Page Six, photos via Splash and Bauer-Griffin]
- Famous kindergarteners Shiloh Jolie-Pitt and Kingston Stefani-Rossdale are "in the midst of a grand romance." When they're apart, they Skype. [Celebitchy]
- Natalie Portman took 4-month-old son Aleph out for a spin, and wow, those are some cheeks, baby. [Us, image via Flynet]
- Remember the $355 Givenchy shirt Kanye West wore to Occupy Wall Street? Turns out he paired it with $890 jeans, a $5,500 bracelet, an $80 t-shirt, and a $23,500 Rolex. That's more than $30,000 on clothes, not even counting his shoes, necklaces, or grill. [Celebitchy]
- Jamie Bell thinks all men should be good at oral sex on ladies. What a heterosexist! But, hey, famous guy talking about cunnilingus, so let's give it attention anyway. From a GQ UK Q&A:
GQ: What skill should every man have?
JB: Skill? You know what I'm going to say. A man should have a good understanding of a vagina. He should be good at oral sex. On a woman.
GQ: You do realize you've got another publicist standing right behind you?
JB: I don't care. A skill a man should have? Making fires and pleasing a woman. In the vaginal area.
Apparently Jamie is doing it with Evan Rachel Wood these days. Do what you will with that knowledge. [GQ]
- The L.A. County morgue issued a warning that anyone who photographs Lindsay Lohan working there will be fired. Apparently "the smell inside the morgue is so cripplingly noxious, it's not uncommon to spontaneously vomit from the stench—and here's the kicker, everyone has to clean up their own puke." Pretty relieved we won't have photographic documentation of that. [TMZ]
- Meanwhile, LiLo spent the weekend "lurking around" Foster the People frontman Mark Foster, who "turned his back every time Lindsay came to the table to talk. He did not want to be associated with her." [P6]
- Speaking of the Lohans, newly minted model Ali Lohan landed her first magazine cover. Freckly. [Daily Mail]
- Also: Dina Lohan is shopping a memoir! It's mostly about Lindsay. [TMZ]
- Michelle Obama says the President "doesn't like" it when the first daughters watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and Rob Kardashian is OK with that: "I understand he's trying to raise his daughters a certain way, and that's fine. Everyone has an opinion." Well, if he's cool with it, then I'm cool with it. [Us]
- Christina Aguilera went shopping and forgot to wear pants. She did, however, remember her fishnet stockings, platform stripper shoes, and trucker hat. [Us]
- Remember that scene in Glee when Rachel Berry gets egged, and cries, because she's a vegan and doesn't want the souls of unborn birds on her body? Turns out it's based in reality: Lea Michele demanded that meatballs be removed from the spaghetti during a Glee foodfight scene because it violated her veganism. I'm actually on her side for this one, though. Getting slathered in the slimy ground-up flesh of dead animals is gross regardless of whether or not you would be willing to eat it. [Celebitchy]