Lindsay's 17-year-old sister has seen her "boobs, ass, and vag." Kim Kardashian's reality show literally tried to cast her husband. Jason Sudeikis is dating an Olsen, but which one? Thursday gossip is sisterly.
- Lindsay Lohan brought 17-year-old sister Ali Lohan to her million-dollar Playboy photoshoot. Some people find that gross, but according to Hollywood wildlife documentary Keeping Up with the Kardashians, sisterly snatch showcasing is normal kinship behavior for the Brazen Boobed Starlet. Remember when Khloe posed naked for PETA, and her whole family came to cheer? Ali was also at LiLo's fully nude Marilyn Monroe photoshoot, which occurred when Ali was 14 and Lindsay was 21. [HollywoodLife, Superficial, image via Splash]
- Speaking of Lindsay Lohan, she reported for duty at the L.A. County Morgue this morning with $4000 worth of purses on her person. [Radar]
- Meanwhile, Fleshlight is offering Lindsay another million if she allows them to cast her vagina in masturbation jelly and sell it in every sex store in America. You know that scene in The Wire when the junkie says that when you make a list of everything you won't do for drugs, you just end up making a list of everything you will do, when you get a little more desperate? I feel like we're watching that depressing process on well-lit stage right now. Point being: Wait until the first million runs out, Fleshlight. [TMZ]
- Jason Sudeikis "snuggled" an Olsen twin at a party, but everyone keeps disagreeing about which one. At the exact same time, a scraggly blonde bag lady was seen committing a murder—but which Olsen was it? Will we ever know? It was the perfect crime. [E!]
- Snooki doesn't know who Maya Angelou or J.K. Rowling are. [HuffPost]
- Apparently Kim Kardashian actually used her reality TV producers to cast her husband? And their first-draft pick was Knicks forward Danilo Gallinari?
Both E! and Kim were interested in having her date a big New York athlete for the debut season of Kourtney & Kim Take New York, and the Knicks were their first choice. (The show, which first aired in January 2011, begins its second season next month.) Gallinari—then 22 to Kim's 30—was told that such a move would be good for his career and that he would garner lots of media exposure. Gallinari declined, saying he would be happy to meet Kim but wasn't interested in dating or being a reality-show star.
- The fact that we live in a world where a story like this is believable horrifies me. [WetPaint, Radar]
- Speaking of Kardashian castmates, Kris Humphries had a "boys night out" with Jersey Shore's Vinny Guadagnino. Then a bomb dropped on the horrible club they were at, and all our problems were solved, the end. [Us]
- Here are some pictures of Eva Longoria posing naked, just like Lindsay. Ha ha, kidding, she's just standing in one of those naked scanner things at the airport. [DailyMail]
- I know you've been worried, but now you can rest: Jennifer Hudson's engagement is "still on." [TheFamous]
- Rachel Uchitel might be pregnant. [Daily Mail]
- Justin Bieber has a batmobile, and got pulled over while driving it. Just a "warning." [TMZ]
- Prince Harry shops at Wal-Mart, and likes his eggs with bacon on the side. [Us]
- The Sister Wives family just welcomed its 17th child, to fourth wife Robyn. [Us]