Kim Kardashian flies to Minnesota to talk with Kris Humphries face-to-face, or really face-to-chest, given their height disparity. Lindsay Lohan crashes Leo DiCaprio's party. Prince William is moving. Sunday gossip would never kiss Mel Gibson.
- Kim Kardashian is apparently "conflicted" about her divorce from Kris Humphries, and flew to Minneapolis to see him and talk "face-to-face." Minneapolis! Hope she brought hotdish. TMZ cautions that "it's definitely not accurate to call this a reconciliation" but that "the door is definitely not shut." Well, we're just on pins and needles here! Literally, we are sitting on pins and needles, because we spilled them, all over our chair. We're so klutzy! And bleeding, from all the pins and needles. [TMZ]
- What would you do after completing your Playboy pictorial? Personally, I would wonder why Playboy is doing pictorials of male gossip bloggers. Lindsay Lohan, on the other hand, crashed the J. Edgar premiere party post-photo shoot, insisting to security (who did not want to let her in) "I have to go and see Leo." (Don't we all, though!) While she got into the party, it doesn't sound like she successfully saw Leo:
"Eventually they let her in, but she made everybody uncomfortable. She was aggressive and random, storming around. She tried to get to Leo, but he was surrounded by his security and a posse of his friends.
"Clint [Eastwood] and Leo and Dustin Lance Black were talking, and Lindsay sent one of her aides over, demanding to get a photo with them, but security shooed them away."
- Lindsay also apparently wanted to meet Brian Grazer, possibly to tell him to cut it out with the hair gel, but he'd left the party already. [Page Six]
- Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge are moving into a new spot at Kensington Palace that's "the size of a small mansion." It has a heliport, "large quantities of asbestos," and a special room for royal orgies, complete with easy-to-wash tile floors and gutters run along the sides. Their move will be celebrated with a beheading. [People]
- Michaele Salahi has an enormous ugly new ring thanks to her boyfriend Neal Schon, of the Journey Schons. However, it's not an engagement ring—simply a [pours gasoline over head and lights match] [TMZ]
- Mel Gibson was spotted kissing a woman—possibly Azita Ghanizada of the SyFy show Alphas. Are they dating? Only one way to tell: if he's left weird racist threats on her voicemail. [TMZ]
[image via AP]