This actor married a male-to-female transsexual and no one knew. These two "straight" actors are dating, and this actor is addicted to plastic surgery. The only thing he hasn't had done is a gender reassignment!
1. "This one is kind of old Hollywood, because of the actor involved, but it happened not that long ago. This A list actor and winner/nominee of an Academy Award was married to a man. It turns out that our actor fell in love with a transsexual, but did not want anyone to know, so they got married. The transsexual managed to get some fake identification and easily passed for a woman and they were married. After a couple of years, the man, legally became a woman. Funny enough though, after the man became a woman our actor was no longer interested and they got divorced." [CDaN]
2. "What TV actor is said to get rather gleeful about his dates with another 'straight' actor?" [NY Press]
3. "This male, C-list actor has been getting a lot of work done, mostly to improve his physique so he can keep getting roles for his body type. Friends are whispering that he's becoming addicted to the procedures after he recently scheduled a procedure to get his feet worked on. Sad!" [BuzzFoto]
4. "Which sister of pop royalty, an aspiring DJ herself, had to remove her auntie Janelle from the premises at a store opening where she was spinning? The DJ sis, soon to be an aunt to the world's biggest celeb baby since Suri, noticed her aunt wobbling around after 2 martinis, causing small scenes and crying out, 'I WANT OLIVES!'" [NY Press]
5. "This television show is doing well in the ratings, but one of its stars is doing an awful lot of whining on the set. Why? First of all, they don't like having to show up for work every single day. Secondly, they don't think they are getting paid enough. Finally, they just don't think that there just aren't enough hot women on the set. Quit complaining and do your job, you ingrate…" [Blind Gossip]
6. "Which budding impresario gave a twentysomething girl his business card and told her via email that he'd buy her and all her friends drinks all night at his new hipster strip joint." [NY Press]