Taylor Lautner frequently forgets to water and feed his abs. Did AnnaLynne McCord get a boob job? A reality "star" says Mel Gibson impregnated her. Vogue names the Olsen twins "best dressed." TGIFriday gossip.
- To stay in hulking werewolf shape on the set of Twilight, Taylor Lautner had to be force-fed:
I had people bringing me food and shoving it in my face, saying 'Eat, Taylor!' They sort of had to force me. Then I had to get my butt in the gym and that's difficult because we were filming 12 to 15-hour days.
Oh, sure, "too busy to eat." Somewhere, a force-starved starlet just is biting her fist, kicking a wall, and fighing back screams. Swallow your rage, starving starlet, as though it is so many slices of pizza that you are no longer permitted to eat. Just don't be mean to Taylor, because he sees what you write about him on the internet, and it makes him sad:
It's tough because sometimes you'll just be on the Web and things pop up or you get emailed something from a friend. It's definitely impossible to avoid stuff about me sometimes, but it's pretty important to try. It's very rare that things are true about yourself that are on the Internet. It's just sad sometimes. So you definitely want to stay away from it as much as possible.
- Speaking of chiseled abs, the nerdy little kid from Jerry Maguire grew up to be a ripple-muscled Jiu Jitsu practitioner. Jonathan Lipnicki, you are inspiration to child nerds everywhere. [People]
- 90210's AnnaLynne McCord totally got a boob job, and is flaunting it in the most obvious "I just got a boob job" outfits possible. Here she is looking Blake-Lively-esque this week (left) and Kate-Moss-esque in August (right). [DailyMail, images via Splash]
- A 35-year-old Vh1 "reality star" named Laura Bellizi says Mel Gibson is her baby daddy, even though he reportedly claims it's "physically impossible." Because they never had unprotected sex? Or because Mel's testicles do not produce sperm, just microscopic explosions of rage and balled fists for pummeling microscopic ladies. Laura's Real Housewives knock-off show Secrets of Aspen aired in 2010; Laura lives in Orange County now. [Radar, THG, Vh1]
- Speaking of Mel Gibson, he kissed aspiring actress Azita Ghanizada in public and now she's terrified it will ruin her career. "Goodbye kiss," she apparently claims. [P6]
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are Vogue's best dressed. They won a "best-dressed sisters" poll, where the competitors including the sisters Fanning, Middleton, and Knowles. [NYDN]
- Lindsay Lohan still thinks she'll win an Oscar someday. [Celebitchy]
- Actors spotted modelizing at the Victoria's Secret runway show after party: Leonardo DiCaprio and Jake Gyllenhaal. Model targets: Karlie Kloss and Izabel Goulart, ages 19 and 27 respectively. [P6]
- After three years of D-list matrimony, Haylie Duff and actor husband Nick Zano have split. [NYDN]