Jennifer and Heidi cry it out over a glass of wine. Amy Adams discusses her muffin top. Cameron Diaz is banging Diddy again. Timberlake busts Gosling's fauxhemian pose. Wednesday gossip is glad we had this talk.
- Jennifer Aniston made boyfriend Justin Theroux's ex-girlfriend Heidi Bivens cry in public at the Mercer Hotel, at a one-on-one girl date witnessed only by Italian magazine Grazia. (They have special night vision goggles for drama.) Jen reportedly initiated the "emotional heart-to-heart" to "clear the air" over "a glass of wine":
Jen told Heidi that she understands what a painful time she has been going through and explained that she wanted her to know, hand on heart, that she would never steal another woman's man.
Jen has always been adamant that their relationships did not cross over. Heidi apparently got quite tearful during the meeting, as it was understandably a lot of take in.
Now Jen can add "passive-aggressive concern troll from mean girl hell" to the growing list of unflattering female stereotypes she is said to embody. "Weepy cat lady," "bitter ex-girlfriend," and "anal retentive yoga enthusiast" are my favorites. What are yours? [Grazia via Daily Mail, P6, images via Getty]
- Speaking of relationship reindeer games, "George Clooney's ex-flame Elisabetta Canalis had to stare at the taut, toned back of Clooney's current girlfriend Stacy Keibler" at a party where one was seated in front of the other. Stacy somehow managed to not turn around even once. Impressed with her discipline. [P6]
- Megan Fox: "Everybody that knows me thinks I'm funny." [HuffPost, Celebitchy]
- Amy Adams: "I have a muffin top, and that's OK." Why not just buy bigger pants? [People]
- Throwaway husband Kris Humphries went out to dinner in New York and got heckled. "Where's Kim?" the passersby shouted. "Where is your dignity?" would also be a good question. [P6]
- You know when a kid falls asleep in his car seat, and you circle the block again and again, because you just want him to stay asleep? The celebrity equivalent is Michelle Williams' handlers instructing a private jet pilot to circle an airport for 90 minutes so she could continue her nap. [P6]
- Lea Michele: "I can eat some bitches under the table." Literally. She hides under tables and devours live females twice a day. [Allure, NYDN]
- Cameron Diaz and Diddy are maybe possibly hooking up, and have maybe possibly been doing so on and off since 2008. "When she's single, she'll booty call him." As for Diddy, he's "single whenever there's a better offer on the table." He has theoretically been with his model girlfriend Cassie for three years. [Us]
- Kelly Ripa on watching her husband kiss a man in a play about gay marriage: "Voyeuristic and perversely sexy." Not sure I like where this is going, mostly because anything involving Kelly Ripa's sex life makes me uncomfortable. [Gatecrasher]
- Snooki is in the midst of a legal battle with a name licensing company that would have put her name "on everything from denim and lingerie to home goods." She thinks they were holding back on that sweet crotchless-Snooki-panties cash. [P6]
- Joe Jonas is dating an "unidentified brunette." Smart money is on Taylor Lautner in a wig. [P6]
- Kim Cattrall on the plight of being known as Samantha Jones: "I was dressed in a hospital gown, and I had on whiteface makeup, and when I first come on I'm in a bed, on a trolley, paralyzed. And when I come downstage, someone whistled. Like a catcall." [NYMag]
- Justin Timberlake totally blows Ryan Gosling's "bohemian" pose in this interview. [LimeLife]