After three years of dating a real, live celebrity Adam Shulman puts a ring on it. Hugh Jackman's wife complains about his gay rumors. Demi Moore "steps out" with a man. Kim Kardashian gives up on "fairy tale" love. Tuesday gossip is something blue.
- Mere mortal Adam Shulman has successfully convinced real, live celebrity Anne Hathaway to marry him. He did it by performing many feats of love over the course of three years: "I am very much in love with him; Adam totally ruined my plan. I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time, and then I fell in love like a fool," Anne told Marie Claire in September. Shulman, a Brown University "theatre major" who played "Youth Voter #1" in an episode of West Wing, now works as a "jewelry designer" and collaborated on the design for her engagement ring. Shulman is not, as far as we know, secretly employed as a money-laundering wire fraud conspirator, like her last boyfriend was. [People, Us, image via Getty]
- Demi Moore "stepped out" with a man "for the first time since her divorce announcement," but it "didn't look like a romantic date." Can't Madonna or J.Lo could toss her a spare boytoy, or something? [P6]
Speaking of mythic creatures, a fearsome three-headed beast called Kardashian wore sparkly cardigans and granny panties for an interview with Glamour. Head #1 said that her recent divorce taught her that "I need to not live in a fairy tale" and that she may not have a successful marriage soon enough to have children. "Don't be dramatic," Head #2 chastised. "Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending that I dreamed it would," Head #1 responded. Head #3 then unhinged its jaw and swallowed the other two heads whole. [Glamour]
- Meanwhile, beanstalk giant Kris Humphries is in "utter horror" at his portrayal in the three-headed beast's reality show. That's what happens when you give away your magic beans for a shot at fame, giant. [Radar]
- Speaking of loves lost, decrepit 25-year-old Lady Gaga has come to believe she will be single forever.
I have never felt truly cherished by a lover. I have an inability to know what happiness feels like with a man
I had a man say to me, ‘You will die alone in a house bigger than you know, with all your money and hit records, and you will die alone.' …I think what it really is, is date creative people. And I think that what intimidates them is not my purse; it's my mind.
When I fight with someone I'm in a relationship with, I think: What would my fans think if they knew this was happening? How would they feel about my work and about me as a female if they knew I was allowing this to go on? And then I get out.
I only know the happiness of putting a smile on someone' s face from the stage.
A giggly behind-the-scenes video of Beyonce reveals that she is so addicted to rubbing her belly, she even rubs pictures of it that she sees in magazines. [Vulture]
- Deborra-Lee Furness, wife of hirsute triple threat Hugh Jackman, on rumors that her husband is gay: "It's kind of tragic that these people have nothing better to do than gossip about people they don't know." And your sex life is the only ray of light in our tragic little lives! Consider it a charitable contribution, Debbie. [P6]
- Prince Charles and Camilla saw Hugo last night, then hung out with Prince William, Kate Middleton, and Queen Elizabeth at a party at Buckingham Palace. A kid movie and a night at home with the family. That's how I spent my Monday nights too. [People]
- Kelly Preston lost 39 lbs. in a year. Her weight loss secret: Getting rid of the infant human that had been hanging out in her uterus, and eating organic. [People]
- Speaking of alien uterus-dwellers, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard are expecting their second child. Mazel tov! [Life&Style, Us]
- "LeAnn Rimes goes braless in Malibu." Rimes' response: "Sue me." [Us]