We know how it is on the morning of the 25th, when you tear into your packages, there is always at least one crushing disappointment. "How could someone buy this for me?!" Well, we're going to let you turn those awful presents into cash!
It is inevitable that people will get horrible gifts for Christmas, and we're going to find the worst one. Is it an ugly tie? Is it an apron that your mother-in-law sewed for you? Is it feminine hygene products your crazy Aunt Ethel regifted? We're gonna find out. Whoever submits the picture of the worst Christmas gift will win $100 Visa Gift Card to get themselves something they'd actually like.
Here's how to play.
- All entries should be photos and a brief description. If you don't have a picture of the actual gift, try to find something close to illustrate. Just descriptions with no photo will be disqualified and moved from the thread.
- Lousy gifts from any year are eligible, as long as you have a photo.
- All entries should be posted in the comments section of this post. I love hearing from you guys, but do not email them. If you're not a commenter, find out how to become one here. (Pro Tip for new commenters: you won't be able to see your comment until it is approved. Just put it in once. We got it! We promise. Don't put it in five times because it didn't show up.)
- Here is how to upload a picture in the comments. Upload your picture to the internet, I suggest using TinyPic. Go to the comments and enter some text, then click on the little photo icon. Paste the URL of your photo (the one that ends in .jpg) into the box and press "Share." Presto! If you have any problems, email the help desk.
- The deadline is noon on December 27th. We'll publish the winner on the 27th.
- Standard Contest Rules apply.
Alright guys, let's turn your lumps of coal into lumps of gold!
[Image via Shutterstock]