This 90210 actress is so nasty all her costars call her mean names behind her back. This Oscar-winner needs rehab, this famous family makes money selling their secrets, and this actor once beat up a paparazzo in a strip club. Nope, it wasn't for calling him names.
1. "This 90210 (the current one) actress is so hated by her fellow cast members that they are always calling her names behind her back and making fun of the way she speaks. It all comes from the fact she thinks she is better than the rest of the cast. They are very creative with their names for her and have formed a combination of the word bitch which mocks the actress and her habit of talking about herself in the third person and her unusual name." [CDaN]
2. "Which Oscar-winning beauty, married to an older man, should join Demi Moore and Heather Locklear in rehab? She skipped a recent trip to promote her latest movie because she was too trashed to travel." [The Daily]
3. "This celebrity family has a rule—if their name is printed in the press, they better be the ones making money off of it. If a story is printed about them from an outside source, they sue, no questions asked. But they are more than happy selling their own family secrets as long as they are paid well for them." [BuzzFoto]
4. "Long before his first statue, this award-winning actor once beat the shit out of a paparazzo. The actor was enjoying some intimate company at a private NYC men's club when he was surprised by the photographer. The actor—who normally is known for being a laid-back kind of guy—went absolutely berserk. He grabbed the camera away from the paparazzo and started wailing on the guy with his fists. His friends pulled him off, paid off the bloodied photographer, and thankfully convinced him not to press charges. Good thing, too, or else the actor might not be taken seriously when he promotes peaceful solutions to conflicts." [Blind Gossip]
5. "Which buxom blond local TV newscaster in New York is blaming everyone but herself for her slide in the ratings - including the audio technician whose job it was to clip the microphone to her surgically-enhanced chest? The anchor babe accused the sound man of fondling her. He was suspended for a week. "And now she's buttoned up, right up to her neck," said one source." [The Daily]