At 23.5 inches tall, Junrey Balawing is currently the shortest man alive, or so says Guinness World Records. But 74-year-old Chandra Bahadur Dangi, who measures in at 22.56 inches, is now a contender for the title.
While we wait for Guinness to sort it out, here is a list of ten things you wouldn't expect to be taller than Chandra, but are:
- A fire hydrant.
- The average two-year-old.
- The length of a standard skateboard.
- This very nice shower caddy.
- This flat screen TV.
- My computer monitor.
- Three VHS tapes stacked on each other.
- Alaskan vagina art
- The largest newborn ever born
- A standard car tire.