Today is the national launch of Taco Bell's newest bit of God-defying food sodomy, the "Doritos Locos Taco." The inside is your standard Taco Bell Taco; the outside, a hard taco-shaped Dorito. I had some today — to assist Gizmodo's Sam Biddle for his review — and now I'm going to give you the lowdown.
Here's everything you need to know about the Doritos Locos Taco:
- It's a Taco Bell taco inside a Dorito.
- You can buy it at Taco Bell (suggested retail price: $1.29).
- It comes inside a cardboard sleeve to prevent cheese dust from getting all over your fingers.
- It tastes like sour cream with a sprinkling of dorito flavoring.
- It's fucking gross.
- It makes you feel like a beanbag chair filled with vomit.
- I ate four.
- I wish I was dead.
For more coverage of the Doritos Locos taco, check out Gizmodo's exhaustive review.