A lawsuit has been filed against an Arby's in Monument, Colorado, by a man claiming his genitals were burned to the point of malfunction by the restaurant's urinal.
Kenneth Dejoie alleges that a "jet of steam" suddenly shot up at his private parts as he was using the urinal, burning them severely. When he informed an employee of the mishap, Dejoie says he was told that the "bathroom problem" has occurred before, and "happens when the sink in the kitchen is running."
The incident supposedly took place two years ago.
Arby's released a statement reassuring customers "that we are committed to providing quality food in a safe and healthy environment," but could not discuss the incident in question while the matter "is in litigation."