The stylized drawings and hip fonts of Someecards do not at first seem compatible with virulent right-wing sentiment. But this is the internet: Wackjobs find a way. Check out these hilarious right-wing ecards, coming to a conservative relative's Facebook wall near you.
I always assumed Someecards—you know, with the retro graphics and wry one-liners—were mainly a liberal fixation. Then I waded deep into the swamp of Someecards' user generated cards. Just go to Someecards.com and search any hot-button subjects, making sure to check the "User cards" option.
So, "Obama" turns up gems like:
- Obama and Osama both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.
- Son, I'm going to have to put you down. Obama wants me to carry 20 indigents and 20 illegals on my back instead.
- Obama: Increased National debt by 1/3, Ignored the constitution crushing our rights, Put a Mosque at ground zero... Do you really want him to finish?
- Abortion = an easy idea to support until you actually hold a baby.
- Illegals drive 2 things: Uninsured Cars & America's Economy into the ground.
- Mommy is living the American Dream. No Job, get my nails done, hair done, go out to eat, buy new clothes & act fabulous. Thank you Welfare System!
Or "Global Warming":
- It isn't global warming. It's called summer.
Anyway, see for yourself! Get out of your damn liberal Facebook filter bubble and sop up a great puddle of right-wing truth, conveyed via joke ecards.