A brand new mosque is scheduled to open today in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, a.k.a. Mohammad's Promised Land. The Muslim community went through three years of shit to get this mosque built. Some highlights of Tennessee's welcoming Southern manners:
- The Lt. Governor of Tennessee questioned their right to exist: "you cross the line when they try to start bringing Sharia Law here to the state of Tennessee."
- There was a wee bit of arson.
- The mosque was forced to prove its right to exist in court.
- Tennessee congressional candidates continue to argue over who is "more opposed to Sharia law."
- "A bullying manner of doing business is the way of Islam," says a lawyer helping hate-filled local simpletons sue the mosque. "He said he expects litigation to go on for years."
[WSJ. Photo: AP]