Market research firm Edison Research recently polled 200 women on what their least favorite holiday songs were, because they have nothing better to do. Here the ten least liked holiday songs in descending order as reported on Edison Researche's blog today,
- Singing Dogs, "Jingle Bells"
- Beach Boys, "The Man With All The Toys"
- Spike Jones, "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"
- Barbra Streisand, "Jingle Bells"
- Elmo & Patsy, "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"
- Cartman, "O Holy Night"
- Seymour Swine & Squeelers, "Blue Christmas" (the version that features a Porky Pig-soundalike stammering his way through the Elvis Presley standard)
- Neil Diamond, "O Come, O Come Emmanuel"
- Mannheim Steamroller, "Deck The Halls"
- Little Jimmy Boyd, "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"
We must destroy all these songs before the start of next month, when they begin playing on a loop in our department stores and malls.