The third election night since Gawker's inception is upon us. Read through this dusty collection of aged Gawker posts, beginning with the election in 2004, and delve into a simpler, sweeter time. A time when there was hope and change and Nate Silver was nothing more than a baseball stats obsessive. And now there's this.
Bloggers, blog on.
- Election Erection Gives Nation Blue Balls
- Remainders: Post-Election Lefty Hangover Edition
- To Do: Election Night Parties Or Oscar De La Renta
- Hot Topic: When Republicans And Democrats Have Sex
- Letter From The Editor: Hello, Crawford!
- Stalk For Democracy: Graydon Carter Not Smoking In Voting Booth
- Happy E-Day; Now Go Vote And Bring A Book
- Can Obama Avoid JFK's Missteps?
- Joe the Plumber Will Save Your TV from the Terrorists
- Official Biden Family Senate Seat-Warmer Selected
- Obama Won Because You're Stupid
- Arianna Declares ‘Biggest Wiener' Of Election Season
- Karl Rove Credits Himself With Obama Victory
- Can Obama's Laptop Chats Fill FDR's Shoes?
- Nate Silver To Become The Next Malcolm Gladwell
- The Campaign Books That Will Be Obsolete Before They're Printed
- North Finally Wins Civil War
- Obama-Bush Meeting Another Painful Reminder That No One's President Right Now
- Obama Impersonator Disturbing Side Effect of Election Victory
- Barack Obama President Of Newspaper Endorsements
- How McCain Can Win
- Stat Geek Called Election, Mulls Stats Empire
- Five Lessons from Obama's Campaign That Aren't Marketing Pseudospeak
[Images via Getty]