Do you know who the youngest female billionaire in America is? No, of course you don't. That's why you read this website. To learn that she is the heiress to the In-N-Out Burger chain fortune, and she is colorful.
- At 30, she's on her third marriage.
- "Torres has little formal management training and no college degree."
- Her uncle, who took over the company in the 1970s, died in a plane crash at age 41. Her father, who took over the company after her uncle, died of a drug overdose at age 49.
- Last year, Torres bought a "$17.4 million, 16,600-square-foot mansion" in California with seven bedrooms and 16 bathrooms.
- She is a competitive drag racer.
She is you with one billion dollars.