Here is a list of things we learned from Bill Nye "The Science Guy" on CNN this morning when he was asked to comment on the recent space debris that has been crossing paths with earth:
- Meteors and asteroids are both large rocks from space.
- There are tons more space rocks hurtling towards us we just don't know about them.
- "There is a lot of space in space."
- Don't jump off of bridges.
Here is a list of things we did not learn:
- Whether or not we will all be killed by asteroids/meteors in the very near future.
Notwithstanding, if the self-appointed "science guy" can't even tell us what the hell is going on we're probably as good as doomed.