Forbes Israel has published a list of the the world's richest Jews—every Hebraic member of the global billionaires club, 165 in all. The release coincides with a feverish rising market in crazy explanations for world events—or is it not a coincidence at all?
Based on the list, here is a rundown of your most salient and actionable rich-Jew news... a list of protocols, if you will, for these mostly elderly children of Zion, wink wink, nudge nudge:
- The Jews are worth $812 billion.
- The Jews make up about 11 percent of all billionaires on Earth, but they account for 15 percent of all billionaires' worth. Hmm...interesting!
- The richest Jew is Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, worth $43 billion—up $7 billion from last year.
- Michael Bloomberg has to settle for No. 2, at $25 billion—still, a $5 billion improvement from 2012.
- They're followed by casino mogul Sheldon Adelson, Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, buyout king Carl Icahn, and cabal-meister George Soros. Poor Facebookers Mark Zuckerberg and Eduardo Saverin are farther down the list, at 15th and 95th, respectively.