A man was electrocuted to death on Saturday when he accidentally touched a powerline while trying to post pictures of a sunset to Facebook.
David Strohm, 27, successfully posted a set of the pictures to Facebook Saturday evening from a tree in his parent's backyard in Tustin, California. Not long after, friends and family noticed he was missing and began looking for him. They found his body Sunday morning, still in the tree.
"Our message is: stay away," Concialdi told the paper. "Electricity is so dangerous."
Strohm lived at home with his step-father and mother, who found his body the next day after spotting his cell phone in the grass near the tree.
"Our hearts go out to the family,' Concialdi said. "It was a very tragic scene."