A sampling of headlines analyzing the results of last night’s Democratic caucus in Iowa:
- In Iowa, Bernie Sanders Won His Party’s Future
- Why a ‘Virtual Tie’ in Iowa Is Better for Clinton Than Sanders
- Hillary Clinton must really hate Iowa: The biggest lessons from last night’s Iowa caucuses
- Bernie Sanders’s tie should be the biggest story of the Iowa caucuses
- Bernie Sanders Needs More Than The Tie He Got In Iowa
- How Iowa went wrong for Hillary Clinton
- Why Democrats Won in Iowa
Bernie Sanders should be the biggest story of the caucus because he won the party’s future, but the virtual tie still wasn’t enough, and he needs more, because it was better for Hillary Clinton, who must really hate Iowa, where the Democrats won, because it went wrong for her.
If you don’t consume any news between now and mid-November you will wake up one day and there will still be a new president and your life will probably be better for having done anything else.