Great power may come with great responsibility, but even those with lesser, shittier powers should probably be careful, as a Spider-Man impersonator learned recently after knocking himself out cold at a children’s birthday party.
1. Call or tell someone to call 911.
2. Check the person’s airway, breathing, and pulse frequently. If necessary, begin rescue breathing and CPR.
3. If the person is breathing and lying on the back, and you do not think there is a spinal injury, carefully roll the person toward you onto the side. Bend the top leg so both hip and knee are at right angles. Gently tilt the head back to keep the airway open. If breathing or pulse stops at any time, roll the person on to his back and begin CPR.
4. If you think there is a spinal injury, leave the person where you found them (as long as breathing continues). If the person vomits, roll the entire body at one time to the side. Support the neck and back to keep the head and body in the same position while you roll.
5. Keep the person warm until medical help arrives