- Right now you have a deserted island with no rattlesnakes. You say you’re going to fill it with poisonous rattlesnakes—on purpose? Is this accurate?
- “[Some] residents fear that the rattlesnakes, which are capable of swimming, will escape the island and maraud across areas frequented by people and their pets.” Did you read that part?
- What about the other things on the island. The animals and whatnot
- What could go wrong with this plan? I’m saying that sarcastically
- Seriously—just making a Deadly Rattlesnake Island? Is this a joke?
- Did you know that rattlesnakes can bite (people)
- And what about the high volume rattling?
This is Massachusetts—not Snake State!