Weatherman Eats 'Food' Off The Floor, Finds Out It's Cat Vomit

A weatherman who apparently needed to be taught not to eat things you find on the floor learned that lesson the hilarious way today when he accidentally ate his own cat's vomit on live television.

You see, Scot Haney of Hartford-based CBS affiliate WFSB was under the impression that he dropped some Grape Nuts on the dirty studio floor, so he proceeded to scoop them up and eat them because that's an absolutely normal thing to do in the first place.

Later on, Haney learned the awful truth: He had actually consumed cat vomit.

"I thought they were grape nuts on the floor, i ate them," Haney later explained on Twitter. "It was actually cat vomit that i must have stepped in at home. It came off my shoe."

[H/T: FTVLive, video via WFSB]