A California woman beat increasingly impressive odds to take home an actual fortune on last night's episode of Wheel of Fortune.
* Land on the Million Dollar wedge during the game (there are 24 wedges on the wheel that get replaced every round, and each player spins the wheel about 24 times throughout the game).
* Be the one who solves the puzzle after picking up the wedge.
* Never land on the BANKRUPT wedge thereafter.
* Win the game, obviously (the wedge is meaningless without the win).
* Land on the Million Dollar wedge again during the Bonus Round (there are 24 wedge slots on the bonus wheel).
* Solve the Bonus Round puzzle in under 10 seconds.
As simple enough as all that sounds, Erhard came very close to blowing it when she only managed to identify three letters out of twelve in the final puzzle.
Amazingly, she was able to solve it in just two seconds.
In fairness, luck may have played a part in Erhard's success: She had just turned 30 and was playing during the show's 30th anniversary week.
Oh, and the episode aired on May 30th.