Tom And Katie's Romantic Trip To "Gold Base"
- Tom Cruise sent wife Katie Holmes to a three-day Scientology boot camp at "Gold Base" to prevent her from working on her Broadway play in New York without him, said Star magazine.
- Paris Hilton looks frighteningly skinny in this picture. [Sun]
- Miley Cyrus "skipped" a Disney event in Orlando, Florida, which would have been her first public outing since her racy Vanity Fair shoot. [LA Times]
- Druggy singer Pete Doherty is the guy who managed to shoot up not just in jail but in the detox unit of the jail. So the Brits decided to just let him go, one month into a three month sentence. [Sun]
- Former child star Gary Coleman went on Divorce Court with his 22-year-old wife Shannon Price. Coleman failed to support Price in a fight with a stranger about when the world was ending. [DListed]
- Jason Biggs from American Pie married actress Jenny Mollen in a private ceremony last week. [People]
- When singer Lou Reed and performance artist Laurie Anderson got married, they paid $10 to be wed in the "Boulder Mountain marriage license office." [Gigwise]
- Dennis Rodman, the former basketball star, was arrested for hitting a woman in a hotel. [Enquirer]
- Singer Usher denied rumors he wanted to auction pictures of his baby son. [P6]