It is just like President Bush's little book about how he was the greatest president ever! Except not as pretty-looking. Because she's very serious. But there is a neat little "Harper's Index" thing at the end that has some jokes in it, like a joke about pantsuits, because that is always funny. (She went to a Buffalo Bills game! And she went to the track twice!)
- From her first days in office, Senator Clinton was a champion for Western New York.
- For eight years, Senator Clinton delivered for Rochester.
- From her first days in office, Senator Clinton was a champion for Syracuse. She saw Central New York's great potential and worked to tap the talent and resources of the region to spur growth and forge new partnerships.
- When the Southern Tier needed a champion, Senator Clinton delivered.
- For eight years, Senator Clinton has been a tireless advocate for the Finger Lakes region,
- New York's North Country has had an unwavering champion in Senator Clinton.
- From her first days in office, Senator Clinton was a champion for the Capital Region. She saw the region's great potential and worked to tap the talent and resources of the region to spur growth and forge new partnerships. Senator Clinton visited Albany 42 times.
- Senator Clinton has worked to preserve the important history of the Hudson Valley and to encourage its future growth and development.
- From the western suburbs and Gold Coast of Nassau County to the North Fork farms and South Shore beaches of Suffolk County, Senator Clinton worked hard to help Long Island cultivate its resources and build its economy.
- Senator Clinton is proud to call Westchester County home and she has worked to address the issues that matter most to Westchester residents.
To be fair, everything on that list not labeled "Long Island" and "Westchester" may as well be Maine to us. And to Caroline Kennedy, probably. So kudos to Hillary for championing them and seeing all that potential.