- Cynner is keeping us up to date on TMZ's latest Tiger Woods report: maybe charges are going to be filed?
- johnivdaly gave us a link to a BBC story about Italian cops wrecking their precious, precious Lamborghini.
- raincoaster was probably punking us with a Facebook cheat that triggers an easter egg. We think? We've never been able to get those video game tricks to work. Leave that to these guys.
- Uncle_Billy_Slumming flagged a Scientific American rebuttal to climate change contrarians.
- Mike Jahn gave us some yachting insight about that sailboat that the Iranians seized
- goetz pointed out a truly terrifying animated U.S. county-by-county unemployment map.
You can leave us tips, links, news, story ideas, pictures, whatever on the #tips page by using the "Share" box on the front page and including the hashtag #tips. If you'd prefer, you can also send a confidential email to email@example.com or call our tipline at 646-214-8138.